Royal Jelly Extract Powder
Product Name: Royal Jelly Extract
Botanical Name: Lac Regis Apis
Part: Used seed
Specification: 10-HDA 1.6%, 1.8%, 2.0%
Test method: HPLC
CAS No.: 765-01-5
Molecular Formula: C10H18O3
Appearance: white to light yellow
Packaging:1KG/Aluminium foil bag,25kg/Drum
Royal Jelly is also called Bee Milk. The fresh royal jelly is slightly ropy milk paste substance; it is the excretive mixture of nutrition gland and maxilla gland of the head of little worker bee. The worker bees use this to feed the 1-3 days’ worker bee larva and drone larva, 1-5.5 days’ queen bee larva and queen bee in the oviposition period. The royal jelly is the biologic product containing very complicated active elements which contains almost all the nutrition elements required by the growth of the human body.
The royal jelly powder is the biologic product containing very complicated active elements which contains almost all the nutrition elements required by the growth of the human body
1) Tones and strengthens skin
2) Relieves weak and tired eyes
3) Combats the aging process
4) Improves memory
5) Aiding restful sleep
6) Helps against impotence in men and infertility in women
7) It is an antibacterial and may help to prevent leukemia
8) Has a yeast-inhibiting function, preventing conditions such as thrush and Athlete’s foot
9) Can help treat muscular dystrophy
10) Improves resistance to allergies
11) Controls cholesterol levels
12) Boosts the body’s resistance to the harmful side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy
13) Helps treat skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis and acne
14) Combined with pantothenic acid, royal jelly provides relief from the Symptoms of arthritis
1. Royal Jelly can be applied on the treatment of acute infectious hepatitis.
2. Royal Jelly can be applied on the treatment of chronic rheumatic arthritis.
3. Royal Jelly can be applied on the treatment of nervous psychiatric diseases.
4. Royal Jelly can be applied on cosmetic industry.