Rhizoma Drynariae Extract
Plant origin and Distribution:.
Drynaria Fortunei is a species of basket fern of the family Polypodiaceae.
Preparations from the rhizomes of Drynaria roosii is used in traditional herbal medicine for aiding in the healing of bone fractures and for treating rheumatoid arthritis. It is used in traditional Chinese medicine to healing brokenbone. The plant is native to Eastern Asia, including eastern China.
1. Prevention of serum cholesterol and triglyceride increases.
2. Prevent aortic atherosclerotic plaque formation action.
3. Fall hematic fat and resistance to atherosclerosis.
4. Have the obvious sedative and analgesic effects.
5. To replenish the kidney, to strengthen the bones, to promote the healing of fracture, and to relieve pain.
1.It applied in pharmaceuticals.
2.It applied in health care product field.