Mineral is a naturally occurring compound or natural element in the earth’s crust. Also known as inorganic salts, it is a general term for inorganic substances in the human body. It is a general term for various elements necessary for human tissue and maintaining normal physiological functions, and is one of the seven essential nutrients required by the human body.
Minerals, like vitamins, are essential elements of the human body. Minerals cannot be produced and synthesized by themselves. The daily intake of minerals is basically determined, but with age, gender, physical condition, environment, working conditions and other factors. Different.
1. Promote growth and development, prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia;
2. promote skin, bones and normal development of sexual organs, maintaining digestive and metabolic activity;
3. remove free radicals, remove toxins, anti-oxidation, can effectively inhibit the generation of lipid peroxidation;
4. to prevent blood clots, removal of cholesterol, enhance immune function;
5. Supplementary iron, zinc and selenium and other minerals, vitamin B1, vitamin E, folic acid.
1. People with low immunity.
2. Anemia crowd.
3. Pregnant women and women want to become pregnant.
4. Neurasthenic females.
5. Lack of iron, zinc and selenium and other trace elements of the crowd.