Fish oilare rich in essential fatty acids, which may play an important role in the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system. Each softgel provides (500 mg) of cold-pressed linseed oil, plus enough cod liver oil to supply (1250 I.U.) of Vitamin A and (125 I.U.) of Vitamin D.
1. Meet the body’s essential fatty acid needs through a rich supply of Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), Omega 6 (linoleic acid) and Omega 9 essential fatty acids (mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids) and carotenoids (plant-based vitamins).
2. Helps slow the aging process by stabilizing and strengthening cell membranes. Nourish and strengthen skin cells
4. Cold pressing, unrefined, unfiltered, no chemical substances Eliminate cholesterol
6.Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids are constant for cell structure and normal operation.
7. Improves cell communication by strengthening the cell membrane (all cells in the body are surrounded by a membrane).
8. It is mainly composed of EFA, which controls the contents of the cells in and out outside EFA, and for the structure and normal operation of our 100 trillion cells.
9. Carotenoid antioxidants protect themselves from harmful damage by removing toxins from these unfortunate substances.
10. Rosemary and ascorbic acid can protect EFA from corrosion and oxidation.
11. Cold press, as heating destroys the oil’s nutritional value.
12. The body can make some mice, but not whole fat.
13. Anticipate the lubrication of whole fat fatty acids and provide a supple oil in muscles, joints, blood vessels, lungs, hormones, reproductive function, digestive system, etc.
14. The brain and nerve tissue are composed of 50% EFA;In fact, most of the brain is made from DHA, which is produced by omega 3.
Customize fish oil of different specifications according to your needs.