Lions Mane Mushroom Extract Powder Polysaccharide 30%
The nutrient content of Hericium erinaceus is very high. The dry product contains 26.3 grams of protein per 100 grams, which is twice that of mushrooms. It contains up to 17 amino acids, of which 8 are required by the human body. Each hundred grams of monkey head contains 4.2 grams of fat, is a veritable high-protein, low-fat food, and is also rich in a variety of vitamins and inorganic salts. Hericium erinaceus has the effect of increasing appetite, enhancing the barrier function of gastric mucosa, increasing lymphocyte transformation rate and enhancing white blood cells. Therefore, the human body can improve the immunity to disease. The monkey head is still a good nourishing food, and has good curative effect on neurasthenia and peptic ulcer. In the screening of anticancer drugs, it was found to have obvious anticancer effects on skin and muscle cancer. Therefore, eating Hericium erinaceus often improves disease resistance, and disease can play a role in treating diseases.
Product Name: lion’s mane mushroom extract
Latin Name: Hericium erinaceus
Appearance:Yellow brown fine powder
Plant part used: Mycelium&Fruit body
Testing methods: UV
1. Lion’s mane fruiting body extract 10%-30% polysaccharides/ 10%-50% beta glucan (Slight water soluble or whole water soluble), 2% triterpene.
2. Extraction method: Water/ Water+ Ethanol.
3. Lion’s mane mycelium extract.
4. Lion’s mane straight powder.
5. About hericenones and erinacines.
Once it is lion’s mane fruiting body itself, it must has hericenones and erinacines. But its content is very low which may have about 1% so it doesn’t have any commercial value to test. Therefore, we haven’t tested it.
6. Other customized ingredient and OEM service.
We can provide it with powder form, capsule form, tablet form and so on. But except powder form, others need about MOQ 300,000 pcs.
1. Lion’s mane mushroom extract has the effect of protecting liver and protecting liver.
2. Lion’s mane mushroom extract has anti-tumor effect.
3. Lion’s mane mushroom extract can reduce blood glucose and blood lipid.
4. Lion’s mane mushroom extract has anti-aging effect.
5. Lion’s mane mushroom extract has anti-ulcer and anti-inflammatory effects.
6. Lion’s mane mushroom extract can improve the body’s ability to tolerate hypoxia, increase the blood output of the heart and accelerate blood circulation.
1.Applied in medicine field.
2.Applied in health product field.
3.Applied in health products
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 16 cm|