Cosmetic/Food Grade Hyaluronic Acid Powder
Product name:Hyaluronic Acid Powder
Other name: sodium hyaluronate
Appearance: White powder
Grade:Cosmetic grade, Food grade, Eye-drop grade,Injection grade
200,000-1.4 million dalton
1.8million-2 million dalton
>2 million dalton
Hyaluronic acid powder is a type of polysaccharide, Also known as hyaluronate, it occurs naturally in the human body and is central to regulating cell growth and renewal. In fact, it is found extensively in connective, epithelial, and neural cells. As such, hyaluronic acid has found its way into many skin care products, it can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin..It is also used to prevent the effects of aging. it is regarded as “the key to the fountain of youth.”
Our strong items are listed as below:
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
1. Food grade
2. Cosmetic grade
3. Pharmacy grade
4. Low molecule weight grade
5. Customized manufacturing
1. For Joint Health.
People take hyaluronic acid for various joint disorders, including osteoarthritis. It can be taken by mouth or injected into the affected joint by a healthcare professional.
2. For Eyes Protection Benefits.
The FDA has approved the use of hyaluronic acid during certain eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries. It is injected into the eye during the procedure to help replace natural fluids.
3. For Skin Care.
The role of hyaluronic acid on the skin surface, molecules of hyaluronic acid can be formed on the surface of the skin layer of breathable film, the skin smooth and moist, and blocking external bacteria, dust, uv intrusion, protect the skin from infringement; small molecule transparent acid could infiltrate into the dermis, with a slight expansion of capillaries to increase blood circulation, improve intermediary metabolism, and promote the role of the skin to absorb nutrients, eliminate wrinkles with strong features, increase skin elasticity, slow down skin aging. hyaluronic acid can promote epidermal proliferation and differentiation of cells to remove oxygen free radicals, can prevent and repair skin damage.
Hyaluronic acid aqueous solution of high viscosity, will enable the water phase thickening; emulsified with the oil phase even after the fine paste, the role of a stable emulsion, to prevent cells produce a number of enzymes to reduce the formation of free radicals in the prevention of free radical damage to cell structure, resulting in lipid peroxidation and aging, such as the body has an important role.
1. Compared with other humectants, HA is less effected by the environment, as it has the highest hygroscopic capacity in a relatively low humidity ,while has the lowest hygroscopic capacity in a relatively high humidity. HA is widely well known in the cosmetic industry as an excellent moisturizer and is called the “Ideal Natural Moisturizing Factor”.
2. High molecular weight HA has good lubricity and film~forming properties. When applying cosmetic containing high molecular weigh HA to skin, the trans~epidermal water loss (TEWL) is reduced and skin becomes tender and glossy.
3. Low molecular weight HA can partly penetrate into the skin and nourish it from inside.When different molecular weighs HA are used simultaneously in the same cosmetic formulation,it can have synergetic effects, to activate global moisturizing and multiple skin care function.More skin moisture and less trans-epidermal water loss keep the skin beautiful and healthy.