Ampelopsis grossedentata Extract Dihydromyricetin 98%
Prodcut name: Vine Tea Extract 98% Dihydromyricetin
Appearance: White powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Part Used: Leaf
Grade: Pharmaceuticals Ingredients
Test Method: HPLC
Packaging: 1KG/Aluminium foil bag,25kg/Drum
Vine tea is one of a rare plant. Botanical name is ampelopsis grossedentata, it is one kind of typical tea plant, “Chinese Herbal Medicine Collection” wrote that the vine tea (Teng Cha )has a glycol flavor, the nature is cool; It can alleviate fevers, dis-intoxicate, cure rheumatism, strengthen physique, diuresize, and many other functions. The vine tea (Teng Cha) contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins; Proteins and essential trace element, in which the content of total flavones, and Dihydromyricetin elementis are especially high.
2. Free radical scavenging,anti-oxidant.
3. Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat.
4.Treatment for fever,pain and Expectorant cough.
5. Protecting Liver.
1. Applied in feed industry, vine tea extract dihydromyricetin powder used as raw materials;
2. Applied in health product, vine tea extract dihydromyricetin powder used as raw materials to enhance body immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, vine tea extract dihydromyricetin powder used as capsules or pills to treat respiratory tract infection and protect liver.