Agaricus blazei fruit body tastes good and it is a kind of edible mushroom with high contents of protein and sugar. Every 100 grams of dried mushroom contains 40-45% crude protein, 38-45% sugar, 18.3% amino acids, 5-7% crude ash, 3-4% crude fat. Besides, it also contains vitamin B1, B2. The fruit body contains various active substances which possess the activity of antitumor, cholesterol depressing, blood-glucose depressing and anti-thrombus. It can prevent and anti-tumor, lower blood sugar, lower blood pressure etc. Agaricus blazei has the function to strengthen the body and been paid much more attention in Japan.
- The main medicinal properties of this mushroom are anti-tumor and immune enhancement.
- Its known effect in treatment of cancer,AIDS,high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and many others.
- It identified by scientists to be an immune system enhance with strong anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties.
- Agaricus blazei is believed to reduce blood cholesterol levels, cure digestive and circulatory disorders.
- Prevent peptic ulcer and osteoporosis, improve quality of diabetics, and fight emotional and physical stress.
- Agaricus blazei has also been found to exhibit antioxidant properties.
- Agaricus blazei polysaccharide anti-tumor.
- It can strongly enhance immunity, anti-oxidization, prevent from senility, restrain umor.
- Increase the patients’ leucocyte number after chemotherapy