Africa mango seed Extract derived from the seed of a west african tree also sometimes referred to as African Mango, Wild Mango or Bush Mango. The tree produces fleshy yellow fruit which contain large fibrous seeds, sometimes called Dika nuts. The people of west africa have used the fruit and seeds of irvingia gabonensis as a source of food and for medicinal purposes for generations.
- Promote weight lose by suppressing appetite.
- Has absolutely no side-effect and it’s medically proven.
- Builds stamina, lowers cholesterol, blood sugar level, burns fat rapidly & consistently.
- Needs no added sacrifice i.e diet control or hectic work out schedules.
- Re-energizes a person and makes him/her much more active and agile than before.
- Can also be used as a diet supplement for meeting one’s nutritional requirements.
- It is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.
- It is used in beverage for health care.
- 3.It is used as healthy food additive.