Africa mango seed extract
Plant origin and Distribution:
Africa mango belongs anacardiaceae,It is produced in Yunnan, Guangxi, Guangdong, Fujian and Taiwan. It was born in the forests of mountains, valleys or wilderness at altitudes of 200-1350 meters. It is distributed in India, Bangladesh, Central South Peninsula and Malaysia.
Mango is one of the famous tropical fruits. The mango fruit contains sugar, protein, crude fiber, and mango contains a particularly high content of the precursor carotenoid vitamin A, which is rare in all fruits. Secondly, vitamin B content is not low in minerals. Proteins, fats, sugars, etc. are also the main nutrients. Can make juice, jam, canned, pickled, sour kimchi and mango milk powder, candied fruit and so on.
- Promote weight lose by suppressing appetite.
- Has absolutely no side-effect and it’s medically proven.
- Builds stamina, lowers cholesterol, blood sugar level, burns fat rapidly & consistently.
- Needs no added sacrifice i.e diet control or hectic work out schedules.
- Re-energizes a person and makes him/her much more active and agile than before.
- Can also be used as a diet supplement for meeting one’s nutritional requirements
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.